WO#2 - Full Body Strength Workout
A fun and challenging full body strength training workout!
300 Double-Unders, nasal breathing only. If you open your mouth to breathe do 5 burpees.
- Part A: BB Dead Lifts
- SET 1: 10 x BB Dead Lifts - lift from ground to knee height but not resting on the ground once you pick it up (aka tap and go). 40% 1RM (1RM = maximum you can lift)
- SET 2: 8 x Alternating Single Leg BB Dead Lifts - 4 each leg. 40% 1RM
- SET 3: 5 x 5 Building Sets of Dead Lifts
- 5 sets of 5 reps, increasing weight every set.
- Finishing at 80% 1RM (80% of max you can lift)
- In between each set of the 5 x 5, do (10) Z Presses with DB's
- Part B: Sled Push
- Find your heavy 30 meter sled push and use 60% of that weight for below. (8 min total time)
- 1 x 30 meter sled push, then 100 push-ups
- Every time you have to break from the push-ups do another 30 meter push. Continue format until you've completed 100 push-ups.